Randall & Daniels will not collect any personal information about you unless you have chosen to give it to us. Therefore, this Web Site is structured so that, except where you purchase goods from us, you can visit it without either identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about yourself.
Randall & Daniels will handle all your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "DPA").
Randall & Daniels will typically collect details provided by you during the course of a transaction with Randall & Daniels (this may include when you purchase any item from us). The details we will collect may include your email address or postal address and other relevant personal information including details of payment cards you have used and your purchasing history with us. We may also collect information (but not personal information) relating to your visits to our web site (see "Log file" below). We will process this information in order to:
· respond to an enquiry or to provide you with further information that you may request; or
· to enter into a contract with you for the purchase of goods supplied by us and to process payments linked to such contracts;
· to keep a record of transactions we have entered into with you or correspondence with you;
· to notify you of goods, information or services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
· to improve our services and to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Web Site.
Any personal information collected will be treated as confidential and, save as set out below, Randall & Daniels will not disclose any of your personal information except with your specific permission.
This personal information may also be used to communicate with you, to support your customer relationship with Randall & Daniels, to contact you for market research purposes, to ask you to provide us with additional information in order to improve our services, to ensure that content from the Web Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or to notify you about changes to our goods and/or service. In such instances, Randall & Daniels will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such unsolicited communications.
Randall & Daniels has tried to create a secure and reliable Web Site for you. Randall & Daniels has put in place appropriate organisational and technical safeguards and security measures given the nature of the information processed by us.
YOU SHOULD NOTE HOWEVER THAT E-MAIL ENQUIRIES ARE TRANSMITTED BY INSECURE MEANS AND STORED OFF-LINE. YOU RECOGNISE THAT THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. RANDALL & DANIELS ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET.
Keeping your information secure is key to us. Randall & Daniels does not sell your information to any third party, but in certain limited circumstances Randall & Daniels may disclose your personal information to:
· any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985; and/or
· third parties:
· if Randall & Daniels or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Randall & Daniels about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
· if Randall & Daniels are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Randall & Daniels, our customers, or others; or to investigate or prevent a crime. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and/or
· to obtain any professional advice; and/or
· necessary for the fulfilment of your order including delivery companies and payment agents; and/or
· with your consent. In these circumstances you will have a choice as to whether we disclose information about you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Web Site contains links to other web sites which are outside our control. You should note that third party web sites linked to or from our Web Site may operate different privacy policies to those set out here.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The DPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Cookies are small text files that websites save locally to your computer, which allow sites to store and use information during your visit.
They can be used to improve your experience when using our website by remembering preferences, so you don’t have to keep re-entering your choices when you visit again, and for us to gain an insight in to how our visitors are using our website.
None of the cookies used on our website can be used to identify you personally. They are just used to help make the site better for you the visitor.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, you can visit http://aboutcookies.org/.
As we host our website on a Windows platform, the Microsoft server sets a session cookie to identify different visitors. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
||Session cookie deleted when you close your browser
||Used to track visitors to our website. No personal data is collected. Expires after 5 years.
||This cookie is used to store your choice to allow cookies.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1792 813231